TradingTigers Token (TIGS)
Arguments and Functions
Most Asked Errors
Telegram BSC Sniper
Install & Infos
To set up the Telegram API hash, you will need to create a Telegram account and a Telegram Application.
Follow the steps below to set up the Telegram API hash:
Create a Telegram Account:
If you already have a Telegram account, skip this step.
To create a Telegram account, download the Telegram app on your mobile device or visit the Telegram website.
Once you have downloaded the app or visited the website, follow the instructions to create your account.
Create a Telegram Application:
To create a Telegram application, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Telegram website:
2. Log in using your Telegram account details.
3. Click on the "Create Application" button.
4. Enter the requested information, such as the name of your application and a short description.
5. Once you have entered the information, click on the "Create Application" button.
6. You will be redirected to a page that displays your "API id" and "API hash". Keep this information handy, as you will need it to connect to the Telegram API.
Set up the API hash in the code:
In your Python code, replace the
values in the
file with your Telegram application details.
value should be set to the name of your Telegram application, the
value should be set to your "API id", and the
value should be set to your "API hash".
file and run the code. The code should now be able to connect to the Telegram API using your application credentials.
Telegram BSC Sniper - Previous
Next - Trading Bots
Install & Infos